Principles of A Heart For You
The Management of Heart Home Care conducts business in the same manner as their personal life. Our philosophy for well-being consists of the following:
- All people are valuable and have a great purpose for being on this earth and should be treated with respect.
- In order to be honest with others, we must be honest with ourselves. We practice mindfulness every day. Being dishonest in any dealing hurts the dishonest person more than the one being lied to. We value the peace in our hearts from honest relationships, both business and personal.
- We are quick to apologize when we are in error and do what is necessary to correct our wrong.
- We value the belief system of others. We are open-minded and do not force our beliefs or opinions on others.
- We are direct and open in our speech and actions, meaning what we say and do is our true nature. We do not believe in speaking words to appease in an effort to gain someone’s favor.
- We practice the advice we give to others. We do not believe in telling someone else to try something that we have not actually practiced ourselves.
- We do not exaggerate or make false statements.
- We allow kindness to govern our heart and mind. We genuinely care and appreciate the people in our lives.